MINI ISSD Free Insurance For Police Federation Members
One year’s free comprehensive insurance offered on selected new 2014 MINI Cooper, Cooper D and Cooper S hatchback models. To qualify the MINI must be registered between 1st January and 31st January 2015.
Call MINI Car Insurance on 0330 102 1934 to arrange your free insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- The policyholder and registered keeper for the vehicles must be a member of The Police Federation of England and Wales.
- You will be asked to validate your membership.
- Comprehensive Insurance, including the following cover;
- Liability to others.
- Theft or Damage (including replacement of locks and keys).
- UK Accident Recovery.
- 24 hour Legal Advice Helpline.
- Windscreen cover.
- Policies will run for 1 year only (12 calendar months from date of inception).
- Excess for accidental damage, fire and theft applies; £250 with an additional £250 excess for drivers under 25 at the time of policy inception.
- Territory - England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales only.
- Cover for social, Domestic and Pleasure including commuting.
DRIVERS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Minimum age of all drivers 21.
- Maximum age of all drivers 80.
- Private individuals only.
- First registered keep of the vehicle only.
- All drivers must have held a current, full UK or EU Licence for a minimum of 1 year.
- All drivers must have been permanently resident in the UK for a minimum of 1 year.
- Maximum of 3 drivers permitted (policyholder plus 2 named drivers) - all drivers subject to the same eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the above eligibility criteria then please call MINI Car Insurance on 0330 102 1934 for a quotation as we may still be able to offer you an annual insurance policy that will include a contribution from MINI ISSD.
- New 2014 MINI Cooper, Cooper D, Cooper S and Cooper SD hatchback models only ordered up until 30th September 2014, built to the manufacturers UK specification and sold via MINI ISSD under their offer to members of The Police Federation of England and Wales.
- You must be the first registered owner of the vehicle.
- Drivers disqualified from driving or who have had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years.
- Drivers with more than 2 minor convictions within the last 3 years including any of the following codes: CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS only.
- Drivers with any other conviction codes not listed above as minor codes.
- Drivers with more than one fault or theft claim within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims.
- Any driver with a non-motoring related conviction.
- Any driver who has been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled.
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras fitted and sold by the manufacturer or an official MINI dealer at date of purchase. No performance enhancing modifications will be permitted.
- All models other than the new for 2014 model year MINI Hatchback Cooper, Cooper D and Cooper S vehicles are excluded.
- Purchases in the Isle of Man and Channel Islands are excluded.
- Cover for business use is excluded.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The start date of the policy will be the date of collection or delivery of your vehicle.
- Mid term adjustment - acceptable if still within qualifying criteria above.
- We may charge an admin fee to you for changes made 30 days after policy start date.
- Allianz reserve the right to cancel the policy following notification of a change in material facts (e.g. the insured is disqualified from driving post inception of the policy).
- New car replacement after a total loss is limited to one replacement per policy. Pre-registered and ex-demonstration cars will not be replaced as new.
- Proof of No Claims Discount (NCD) should be provided within 21 days of policy inception. If no NCD proof is provided, next year’s renewal premium will be calculated using the NCD earned with Allianz Insurance plc (i.e the period of the free insurance) and not the NCD declared at inception.