MINI Insurance provides comprehensive cover which includes the following;
- Repairs carried out at MINI Approved Bodyshops by MINI Technicians using only genuine MINI parts.
- A replacement car for the period your car is being repaired.
- Repairs covered by our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
- 24 hour UK accident recovery service to recover your MINI after theft, vandalism or if your MINI is involved in an immobilising accident.
- Replacement child seats in the event of an accident.
- Cover for breakage and damage to glass (this doesn't touch your No Claims Discount).
- Access to 24 hour motoring legal advice.
- Access to your policy documents via an online secure document centre.
- Cover required to comply with the relevant United Kingdom and European Union traffic laws to use your car in the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Cover for your car in the event of damage, malicious damage, fire or theft.
Terms and conditions apply.
MINI Car Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc and sold and administered by Allianz Business Services Limited.
Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No: 84638. Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No: 121849.
Allianz Business Services Limited, registered in England and Wales No: 4521167. Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB. Allianz Business Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No: 304779. Allianz Business Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Holdings plc.
MINI Financial Services is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Allianz Insurance plc are not part of the same corporate group.